So, I’m not sure how Paleo works for other folks, but for me, it’s bizarre. I will go a long time without losing any weight, then seemingly out of nowhere, I’ll drop 5-10 pounds in less than a week.
Yesterday, I had the most bizarre day. I was starving all day long, which is very unlike me. I also ate all day long… a lot, yeah, a lot. And not so good for me on the sugar front either. Here’s my best recollection of what I ate:
- Bacon, 2 slices
- Eggs, 2 with lots of pizza seasoning on them
- Fresh squeezed juice (kale, collard green, apple, carrot, blueberry)
- Date bar
- Half of a raspberry chocolate bar (a REALLY big chocolate bar)
- Another date bar (did I mention they have no sugar, but are 200 calories?)
- Leftover roast
- Half of an apple
- Half of a raspberry chocolate bar
- A bunch of pistachio nuts
- A bunch of cinnamon-sugar almonds
- Roasted cauliflower: http://rapaleo.momswithra.org/wp/?p=130
- Bacon sweet potatoes: http://paleomg.com/cinnamon-bacon-backyard-sweet-potatoes/
- Leftover roast, a big honkin’ chunk, which I ate like a cavewoman!
- Yet another date bar
- More chocolate
Yesterday morning, I weighed myself at 137, and this morning (after eating all that food), I was 135. And I didn’t exercise. Not a bit. And I drank tons of water, just to try to not feel so hungry. What does that mean?