- Shake (banana, kale, coconut milk, cocoa, blueberries)
- Small piece of leftover honey mustard chicken
- Several pieces of homemade cranberry beef jerky
- Sweet potato bisque – This is a great recipe, very filling.
- 2 pieces of dried mango
- Tropical hibiscus tea
I knew dinner was going to be challenging, as we had plans long ago to eat out with family at a particular restaurant with homemade white potato chips. White potatoes DO NOT sit well with me and severely irritate my RA. I had 7. 😈
- 7 white potato chips – #$%%^&^!!!
- salad with everything picked off (so basically lettuce and carrots)
- 6 oz sirloin steak
- sweet potato fries
I’m forgiving myself and moving on. Yes, I’m suffering for my bad choice. Hopefully that will help me make better choices today! 🙄 Sadly, I see an ibuprofen in my future, which is another bad choice, but will help me feel better today.